ISO-7241-A 1/2 inch stainless steel/steel BSP/NPT thread hydraulic hose line fittings
Guaranteed for a full year, our ISO-7241-A 1/2 inch stainless steel/steel BSP/NPT thread hydraulic hose line fittings are a must-have for any hydraulic system. Model GT-A1-04T-SP, these fittings are cast with precision and offer a perfect, equal connection. The hexagon head code ensures easy installation and a secure fit, and the NPT G BSP threading ensures compatibility with a range of hydraulic systems. With a pressure rating of 27.6, these fittings can handle demanding applications with ease. All orders are packaged with care and can be shipped to your location directly from our port in Ningbo or Shanghai.
Our hydraulic hose line fittings are not just durable but also boast of several unique features. The poppet valves prevent uncoupled leakage and open automatically when coupled, maintaining a steady flow within the rated working pressure. Our fittings are hardened at critical parts for improved durability and have a secured ball-locking mechanism that ensures a solid connection between matchable parts. They also prevent hose torsion due to movement in the coupled position. Each socket and plug are precision machined from solid bar stock, ensuring a perfect fit every time. These fittings comply with ISO7241-1A standards and are compatible with various series from leading brands like PARKER, FASTER, AEROQUIP, HANSEN, Tomco, Stucchi, and Dixon.
Shaoxing Pengxin is a trusted name in the industry, known for producing high-quality hydraulic and pneumatic products. Our ISO-7241-A 1/2 inch stainless steel/steel BSP/NPT thread hydraulic hose line fittings are a testament to our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. We invite you to explore the benefits of our products and encourage you to make a purchase. We are certain that once you experience the superior performance and durability of our products, you will become a loyal customer. So don’t wait, elevate your hydraulic systems with our premium fittings today!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Are your company a manufacturer or a trading company?A: We are a manufacturing company specializing in producing high-quality hydraulic and pneumatic products.
- Q: Can your products be customized?A: Yes, we can customize the design and production of our metal connectors, hose assembly, and steel pipe assembly according to your requirements.
- Q: What is your terms of payment?A: We accept T/T payment method where 30% is paid as a deposit and the remaining 70% is paid before delivery. We provide photos of the products and packages before you make the final payment.