Thinset Mortar Dryset Mortar Additive Thickener HPMC
HPMC – Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose
HS Code: 3912, 900
EPT Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose (HPMC) is a nonionic cellulose ether polymer with various chemical homes based on the distinct diploma of modification and substitution of the substituent teams. It is odorless, tasteless, non-toXiHu (West Lake) Dis.c cellulose ethers developed from organic high molecular cellulose by way of collection of chemical processing and achieved. It is white powEPTwith very good drinking water solubility. It has thickening, adhesion, dispersing, emulsifying, movie, suspended, adsorption, gel, and protecting colloid homes of surface action and maintains dampness operate homes and so on. Mostly utilised in construction components, coatings business, synthetic resin, ceramic business, textile, agriculture, every day chemical and other EPT.
HPMC Molecular Formula:
Be aware: R=diploma of polymerization, R=H or CH3 or CH2CHOHCH3
CAS No.: 9004-sixty five-3
HPMC Technological Information
|HPMC||Thinset Mortar Dryset Mortar Additive Thickener HPMC|
|Appearance||White or yellowish powder|
|Hydroxypropoxyl content material (wt%)||7.-12.|
|Fineness||eighty mesh-ninety nine%|
Reduction on drying(wt%)
Viscosity (Brookfield RVT2%, twenty ordmC)
1. Carbonization temperature: 280-three hundred deg C
two. Density: 370-380g/l
3. Surface area tension: 2% aqueous answer is 42-56dyn/cm
4. Solubility: soluble in drinking water and some solvents, this sort of as ethanol/drinking water, propanol/drinking water, and so on. in proper proportions.
5. No ionic charge: It is non-ionic, it does not combine with metallic salts and ionic organics to sort insoluble precipitates.
6. Thermal gel home: Gel will be fashioned when the aqueous answer of cellulose is heated to a certain temperature, and a resolution will be following cooling.
7. PH benefit stability: it has a wide range of pH values.
eight. H2o retention: It has outstanding drinking water retention properties, generating the humidity not straightforward to get rid of or be absorbed way too quickly by the substrate. Some EPT grades function properly in higher temperature environments.
9. Thickening: its aqueous resolution system has the thickening residence, and the consistence is relevant to the viscosity of the item used and the kind of compound.
10. Film development: It can be manufactured into a transparent, tough, comfortable movie with exceptional resistance to grease.
eleven. Adhesion: It can be employed as a binEPTfor tile adhesives, pigments, tobacco items, paper goods, coating and so on.
twelve. Suspension: It can stop the precipitation of solid particles, simply because the development of sediment can be inhibited.
thirteen. Protecting colloid: It can prevent little granules or particles forming a mass.
fourteen. Emulsification: The emulsion liquid can be stabilized by minimizing the floor and interfacial pressure and thickening the aqueous section.
15. Anti-sagging: It can improve the thixotropy of the product, so that the concluded merchandise does not slip even at considerate thickness.
sixteen. Wetting capacity: Cellulose has the residence of wetting the substrate, no curling even if applied to a EPT substrate.
17. Open up time: It can increase the hardening time of the product, make the raw components totally hydrated, and improve the tensile strength and fleXiHu (West Lake) Dis.bility of the item.
1. Binder: Utilised as a thickener and binEPTin the adhesive formulation.
2. Ceramic: provides lubricity, h2o retention and raises the authentic energy of the ceramic embryo.
3. Building resources: miXiHu (West Lake) Dis.ng into cement, so that cement mortar, plaster and gypsum components have water retention qualities and boost their workability.
4. Cosmetics: Regulate rheology to give the product the rigEPT viscosity, emulsification, stability, lubricity and foam balance, and surfactant compatibility.
five. Leather-based: It is utilized as a thickener and drinking water reXiHu (West Lake) Dis.Hu (West Lake) Dis. agent for leather-based area protecting rubber when it is processed and dried in the course of leather processing.
six. LaEPT coating: as a protecting colloid, thickener and pigment dispersant
7. Paint stripper: Conducive to the compatibility of water and natural and organic solvents, thickener in blade coating and rinse-off paint remover
8. Paper goods: movie forming agent for surface area sizing or oil repellent coatings.
9. Plywood: Adjusting the rheology of the binder
ten. A variety of resins and rubbers: fiber reinforced plastic molding launch agent, drinking water dependent coating emulsifiers, thickeners and stabilizers.
eleven. Textiles: as a textile sizing substance, thickeners and stabilizers in printing paste or laEPT paints.
HPMC EPT amp Storage amp Shelf Life
HPMC hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose
one. EPT: twenty five kg / bag (customized EPT and weigEPT offered)
2. Internal: PE plastic movie bag, outer: PP woven bag.
three. Storage: Keep in a ventilated, cool, dry atmosphere, to avoid the EPTand rain.
4. Shelf lifestyle: 12 months because the manufacturing day.Make sure you make examination before use if the item is out of the expiring day.
For more details about Thinset Mortar Dryset Mortar Additive Thickener HPMC, remember to contact us!