EPT Quality HPMC Cellulose Ethers
Chemical PowEPTC1 C2 Tile Glue EPT Mortar Additive Thickener Cellulose Ether HPMC
HPMC – Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose
HS Code: 3912, 3900
EPT Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose (HPMC) is a nonionic cellulose ether polymer with various chemical homes depending on the different diploma of modification and substitution of the substituent teams. It is odorless, tasteless, non-toXiHu (West Lake) Dis.c cellulose ethers created from organic high molecular cellulose by way of sequence of chemical processing and reached. It is white powEPTwith great drinking water solubility. It has thickening, adhesion, dispersing, emulsifying, film, suspended, adsorption, gel, and protecting colloid homes of surface area exercise and maintains humidity purpose qualities and many others. Mostly employed in building materials, coatings market, synthetic resin, ceramic sector, textile, agriculture, day-to-day chemical and other EPT.
HPMC Molecular Formulation:
Observe: R=diploma of polymerization, R=H or CH3 or CH2CHOHCH3
CAS No.: 9004-sixty five-3
HPMC Complex Info
|HPMC||Chemical PowEPTC1 C2 Tile Glue EPT Mortar Additive Thickener Cellulose Ether HPMC|
|Physical appearance||White or yellowish powder|
|Hydroxypropoxyl articles (wt%)||7.-12.|
|Ash Content material(wt%)||le5|
Reduction on drying(wt%)
Viscosity (Brookfield RVT2%, twenty ordmC)
one. Carbonization temperature: 280-three hundred deg C
two. Density: 370-380g/l
three. Surface stress: 2% aqueous resolution is forty two-56dyn/cm
four. Solubility: soluble in drinking water and some solvents, this kind of as ethanol/drinking water, propanol/drinking water, etc. in acceptable proportions.
five. No ionic demand: It is non-ionic, it does not combine with metallic salts and ionic organics to type insoluble precipitates.
six. Thermal gel home: Gel will be formed when the aqueous resolution of cellulose is heated to a specified temperature, and a solution will be after cooling.
7. PH benefit steadiness: it has a wide variety of pH values.
eight. Drinking water retention: It has exceptional drinking water retention qualities, creating the moisture not easy to shed or be absorbed way too speedily by the substrate. Some EPT grades work properly in high temperature environments.
nine. Thickening: its aqueous answer method has the thickening home, and the consistence is associated to the viscosity of the product utilised and the variety of compound.
ten. Movie formation: It can be manufactured into a clear, challenging, comfortable film with exceptional resistance to grease.
11. Adhesion: It can be used as a binEPTfor tile adhesives, pigments, tobacco products, paper items, coating and many others.
12. Suspension: It can stop the precipitation of solid particles, since the formation of sediment can be inhibited.
13. Protective colloid: It can avoid small granules or particles forming a mass.
fourteen. Emulsification: The emulsion liquid can be stabilized by lowering the surface and interfacial pressure and thickening the aqueous stage.
fifteen. Anti-sagging: It can boost the thixotropy of the solution, so that the finished item does not slip even at thoughtful thickness.
16. Wetting potential: Cellulose has the house of wetting the substrate, no curling even if utilized to a EPT substrate.
seventeen. Open up time: It can lengthen the hardening time of the merchandise, make the raw supplies fully hydrated, and boost the tensile toughness and fleXiHu (West Lake) Dis.bility of the solution.
one. Binder: Utilised as a thickener and binEPTin the adhesive formulation.
two. Ceramic: provides lubricity, water retention and will increase the authentic energy of the ceramic embryo.
three. Developing components: miXiHu (West Lake) Dis.ng into cement, so that cement mortar, plaster and gypsum ingredients have h2o retention qualities and boost their workability.
4. Cosmetics: Control rheology to give the merchandise the rigEPT viscosity, emulsification, security, lubricity and foam balance, and surfactant compatibility.
five. Leather-based: It is utilised as a thickener and drinking water reXiHu (West Lake) Dis.Hu (West Lake) Dis. agent for leather-based surface area protective rubber when it is processed and dried in the course of leather-based processing.
6. LaEPT coating: as a protecting colloid, thickener and pigment dispersant
7. Paint stripper: Conducive to the compatibility of h2o and natural solvents, thickener in blade coating and rinse-off paint remover
8. Paper items: movie forming agent for surface area sizing or oil repellent coatings.
nine. Plywood: Adjusting the rheology of the binder
10. Various resins and rubbers: fiber strengthened plastic molding release agent, water dependent coating emulsifiers, thickeners and stabilizers.
11. Textiles: as a textile sizing content, thickeners and stabilizers in printing paste or laEPT paints.
HPMC EPT amp Storage amp Shelf Existence
HPMC hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose
1. EPT: twenty five kg / bag (EPT EPT and weigEPT accessible)
2. Inner: PE plastic film bag, outer: PP woven bag.
3. Storage: Shop in a ventilated, amazing, dry atmosphere, to avert the EPTand rain.
4. Shelf daily life: twelve months considering that the creation date.You should make test ahead of use if the merchandise is out of the expiring day.
For a lot more information about chemical powEPTtile glue adhesive mortar additive cellulose ethers hpmc, remember to contact us!